ATTENTION: Friday the 13th system problem! As of 2:40 PM on Friday, October 13, the Neon membership management is unavailable due to problems at Neon Intergalactic Headquarters. As soon as they fix the problem, you will be able to log in, register for the Conference, etc. We apologize for the inconvenience.
To get access to all of the online membership features, including membership renewal, event registration, and easy donations, you must create a username and password (login) for the OMA website.
(If you have a login, but have forgotten your username or password, just follow the steps below to recover them.)
Create a Login
- Go to the login page and click the “Forgot Password?” link.
- You will be prompted to enter the email address that you used when you became a member. It’s OK if you can’t remember, try any of your email addresses until you find the right one.
- The membership system will automatically send you an email with a link that allows you to request a username and set a password for your account.
- Follow the instructions in that email.
- If you have any difficulties, then please contact us.
Update Your Profile
To update your contact information, to express interest a committee or a Special Interest Group (SIG):
- Log in and then choose Update Profile from the “What Do You Want to Do?” drop-down menu.
- Please review your profile every now and then, just to make sure it’s up-to-date! It’s a benefit to you and to the clients and fellow mediators who would like to learn more about you!