It’s time to renew membership dues for 2019!
Starting 1/1/2018, OMA is changing its dues cycle from 12-month (your membership expires 12-months after you join) to calendar-year (everyone renews in January, regardless of when they joined).
- You may begin renewing for 2019 now! Renew online or by check to PO Box 6928 | Portland, OR 97228
- All rates remain the same
- If you have a directory ad, you renew the ad at the same time as membership.
Why we are changing the dues cycle:
- You’ll never have to remember when your membership expires!
- As dues are a major component of OMA’s annual income, the focused-renewal period will help us better manage finances responsibly.
- It is easier, and thus less expensive, to run a single renewal campaign rather than continuously.
- This will create a specific time in which OMA can dedicate resources and volunteers to contacting members, updating records, and ensuring that we stay in touch and provide excellent service.
I renewed my dues only a couple months ago. Do I really need to renew again now?
Maybe. If you joined or renewed anytime after September 1st, then your 2019 dues are already covered. Otherwise, yes, you need to renew.
When will my membership expire next year and when will I have to pay again?
All memberships will expire 12/31/2019. We will solicit dues again in December, but if you pay early we will just credit your dues forward to the next year.
What happens if I pay my dues later in the year?
If you renew your dues after January, your dues will still expire on December 31st as dues are for the calendar year. As we know that OMA members are members for many years, if you pay a little early or a little late it will even out.
How do I renew online?
You can renew here. In order to renew online, you will need to login.
What do I do if I don’t have or forgot my login name?
Don’t have a login? You can create one. We recommend you use something you will remember (such as an email address). If you don’t use the same email as the one OMA has on account, your current membership information will not show. The database won’t know who you are, but we will and can reconcile your records in a couple of days. You can also write us at OMA@ORmediation.org and we will make sure you access the correct record.
Do I have to pay online?
No. You can also mail a check to PO 6928| Portland, OR 97228. Make sure that your check has the member name and member dues in the memo. It may take up to 10 days for us to update our records and you may get a dues reminder after you mailed your check in.
- Full-time Student Membership $25
- Unpaid Practitioner Membership $35
- Friend of Mediation Membership $65
- Paid Practitioner Membership $85
- Community Dispute Resolution Center (Directory ad FREE!) $175
- Non-Profit Organization Membership $175
- For-Profit Organization Membership $275
- Lifetime OMA Membership $1500+ (one time)
- Add Directory listing: $120/Year