We invite you to explore the many benefits of OMA membership, and to join us!
Becoming a member of OMA says that you believe in bringing peaceful conflict resolution to all Oregonians and promoting mediation as a tool to that end. You will be joining a community of diverse professionals and volunteers who share many of your same values and interests. Whether you are a paid practitioner, business or community leader, student, or simply a motivated community member, OMA has a place for you.
Ongoing Learning and Professional Development:
- Receive discounted fees and continuing education credits for OMA-sponsored training and the OMA Annual Conference.
- Receive updates on developments in the field, including mediation-related legislation, through emails, newsletters, social media, blog, and a member’s only web-portal.
- Access techniques, tips, and other skill-building tools.
- Advance your skills, knowledge, and professional connections through participation in Special Interest Groups (SIGS), committees, and the OMA Board of Directors.
Professionalism, Tools, and Support for your Practice:
- Be eligible for group rates on professional liability insurance.
- Increase your visibility and referrals by being listed in OMA’s online Mediator Directory.
Unified Voice in Advocacy for the Profession:
- Tangibly support and promote quality mediation and dispute resolution in Oregon.
- Legislative advocacy to shape rule-making and regulations.