It’s that time of year! ALL members will renew dues in December for the following calendar year, regardless of when you joined.
Stay a part of the conversation! Renew today!
If you renewed joined or your membership after September 1, your dues are good through 12/31/2019
Questions about your membership status? Email the OMA Administrative Assistant, Jamie Anderson, at jamie@ORmediation.org.
Why renew your membership?
Being a member of OMA says that you believe in bringing peaceful conflict resolution to all Oregonians and promoting mediation as a tool to that end. You will be joining a community of diverse professionals and volunteers who share many of your same values and interests. Whether you are a paid practitioner, business or community leader, student, or simply a motivated community member, OMA has a place for you.
Benefits of Membership
- Join a community and network with other professionals, volunteers, and students.
- Receive discounted fees for OMA-sponsored training.
- Receive updates on developments in the field, including mediation-related legislation, through emails, newsletters, and a member’s only web-portal.
- Advance your skills, knowledge, and professional connections through participation in Special Interest Groups (SIGS), committees, and the OMA Board of Directors.
- Be eligible for group rates on professional liability insurance.
- Join a unified voice in advocacy for the profession in Oregon.
To learn more about joining OMA, check out the membership page.